3 Reasons We Love Dental Bonding
Dental Bonding: An Introduction
When it comes to dental procedures, Kissing Camels Family Dentistry loves dental bonding.
Here are three reasons why:
1. Dental bonding is a versatile procedure that can be used to correct a wide variety of dental problems.
2. Dental bonding is a relatively affordable procedure, and it typically doesn’t require a lot of preparation or recovery time.
3. Dental bonding is a relatively safe procedure, and it has a high success rate.
What is Dental Bonding?
Dental bonding is a cosmetic dental procedure in which tooth-colored resin is used to restore and/or improve the appearance of your smile. The resin is applied to the surface of the tooth and then hardened using a special light. Once the resin has hardened, it will be polished to match the sheen of the surrounding teeth.
Dental bonding can be used to correct a number of aesthetic concerns, including:
- Chipped or cracked teeth
- Gaps or spaces between teeth
- Discolored or stained teeth
- Teeth that are too small or too large
- Uneven or irregularly shaped teeth
- Exposed tooth roots (receding gums)
Dental bonding is also a relatively quick and easy procedure that can be completed in just one office visit. The length of the appointment will depend on the number of teeth being treated and the extent of the correction that needs to be made. Most dental bonding appointments take 30 minutes to an hour to complete.
If you are considering dental bonding, it’s important to consult with an experienced cosmetic dentist who has extensive experience performing this procedure. At our Colorado Springs Dental Office, our team of skilled cosmetic dentists have helped countless patients achieve their ideal smiles using dental bonding. To learn more about this procedure and whether it’s right for you, contact us today to schedule a consultation!